Many good songs stay on the semifinals, maybe they could have done well in the final, but for some reason they didn’t made it, but, have you ever thought about giving them a second chance? Well I did, no I decided to create this contest to see who is the best semifinalists of each year!
- Voting will consist on 50% public poll and 50% MyED jury
- In case of the 2004-07 contests: 10 countries from their semifinal will make it to our Final
- In case of the 2008 to date contests: All countries will be together on a single semifinal, 10 of them will qualify to our Final
- Semifinals will last 3 days, Finals will last 3 days as well
- Results will be published on Sunday
- You can only vote once for your 2 favorite songs
All jurors are people who visit the site, comment about news, songs etc…, and people who share Eurovision moments with the small community of this blog, they are:
- Me! – Mexico
- Togravus – Germany
- Michael Sams – Spain
- Patrick P. – U.S.A.
- (you may be the 5th juror!)
When & Where?
The first semifinalists will be from 2004, the 2004 stage will start this Monday! Here are the semifinalists so start to make your mind up!
- Israel: David D’Or – Leha’amin (To believe)
- Estonia: Neiokoso – Tii (Path)
- Denmark: Thomas Thordarson – Shame on You
- Finland: Jari Silanpää – Takes 2 to Tango
- Portugal: Sofia Vitória – Foi Magia (It Was Magic)
- Lithuania: Linas & Simona – What’s Happened to Your Love?
- Latvia: Fomins & Kleins – Dziesma par Laimi (Song About Happiness)
- Andorra: Marta Roure – Jugarem a Estimar-nos (We’ll Play Loving Each Other)
- Monaco: Maryon – Notre Planète (Our Planet)
- Belarus: Aleksandra & Konstantin – (My Galileo)
- Slovenia: Platin – Stay Forever
- Switzerland: Piero and the MusicStars – Celebrate
Videos will be posted until the contest officially begins!
Hope to see you here, and that you have fun!