- Alexandra Dzenisenia, Cimbalom (Belarus)
- Jagoda Krzemińska, Flute (Poland)
- Eivind Holtsmark Ringstad, Viola (Norway)
- Michaela Špačková, Bassoon (Czech Republic)
- Dominic Chamot, Piano (Germany)
- Narek Kazazyan, Qanun (Armenia)
- Emmanuel Tjeknavorian, Violin (Austria)
The Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Young Musicians Contest will take place on Friday May 11th. It will be held on the Austrian Capital of Vienna, the venue will be the Rathausplatz. 14 countries were represented this year but only 7 managed to qualify for the grand final. We recommend you to take a look at youngmusicians.tv and get to know the participants and their pieces.
Where to watch?
Here (YoungMusicians.tv Live Stream)