- Narek Kazazyan, Qanun (Armenia)
- Emmanuel Tjeknavorian, Violin (Austria)
- Alexandra Dzenisenia, Cimbalom (Belarus)
- Michaela Špačková, Bassoon (Czech Republic)
- Dominic Chamot, Piano (Germany)
- Eivind Holtsmark Ringstad, Viola (Norway)
- Jagoda Krzemińska, Flute (Poland)
These seven will take place in the grand final on Friday. All of the participants, including the non-finalists, received a diploma recognising their participation in this year’s competition. All of the participants will also remain in Vienna for the week, enjoying a social programme and music classes at the Konservatiorium Wien.