Preview shows will take place on April 16th, 23rd and 30th and on May 7th, at 21:00 CET.
The personalities are:
- Christer Björkman. Producer of Melodifestivalen and Swedish head of Delegation in Eurovision. Swedish representative at the 1992 Eurovision Song Contest, in which he came 22nd.
- Lena Philipsson. With 25 years of experience in the music industry, Lena has participated six times in Melodifestivalen. She won the competition and went on to represent Sweden in 2004 with Det gör ont (It hurts). She came 5th in Eurovision.
- Lisette Pagler. Musical performer and actress known from Romeo and Juliet, Singin’ in the rain, among others.
- Gina Dirawi. One of the three hosts of Melodifestivalen 2012, and also host of web tv shows The Ana Gina show and The fabulous life of Ana Gina.
- Thomas Lundin. Finnish-Swedish host, singer, musical performer and Eurovision expert who has been involved in the Eurovision Song Contest panel since 2004
- Måns Zelmerlöw. Artist and host of different shows, such as Melodifestivalen 2010 and Allsång på Skansen from 2011.