This year’s Portuguese entrant Filipa Sousa is the latest act to confirm her appearance in the 2012 London Eurovision Preview Party, which takesp lace on Sunday 29 April. Filipa’s confirmation takes the total number of performing acts up to seven.
Now the line-up looks like this:
- Slovenia: Eva Boto – Verjamem
- France: Anggun – Echo (You and I)
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta – The Social Network Song (oh, oh, uh, oh, oh)
- Lithuania: Donny Montell – Love is Blind
- Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva – When the Music Dies
- Hungary: Compact Disco – Sound of our Hearts
- Portugal: Filipa Sousa – Vida Minha
- Slovenia: Omar Naber – Stop
More acts will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Nicki French (2000 british entrant) and Paddy O’Conell will host the event.
The London Eurovision Party will be held on Sunday 29th April 2012, doors open from 5.30pm and acts on stage from 7.30pm. The venue will remain open until 11.30pm. As always, this event will sell out and organisers recommend to get your tickets early to avoid disappointment.