In the official twitter account of the London Eurovision party [@LDNEurovision] it has been announced that Compact Disco (Hungarian Entrants this year) and Omar Naber (Slovenian entrant in 2005) will be attending.
Now the line-up looks like this:
- Slovenia: Eva Boto – Verjamem
- France: Anggun – Echo (You and I)
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta – The Social Network Song (oh, oh, uh, oh, oh)
- Lithuania: Donny Montell – Love is Blind
- Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva – When the Music Dies
- Hungary: Compact Disco – Sound of our Hearts
- Slovenia: Omar Naber – Stop
More acts will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Nicki French (2000 british entrant) and Paddy O’Conell will host the event.
The London Eurovision Party will be held on Sunday 29th April 2012, doors open from 5.30pm and acts on stage from 7.30pm. The venue will remain open until 11.30pm. As always, this event will sell out and organisers recommend to get your tickets early to avoid disappointment.